Saving one life is as saving the whole of humanity.
What is it?
Creams Foundation a registered charity (no.1174299) setup in 2017.
Background & History
Creams foundation was set up and born in 2017 out of the successful business Creams café which has been operating since 2008. Creams Café currently handles the admin and the finance of the charity. This arrangements in our early stage have helped us minimise overheads and enabled the management team to concentrate on determining which projects to support.
How does Creams Foundation support the community?
Creams Foundation supports the community through a number of mechanisms:
• Building education complex's
• Water, sanitation & hygiene projects
• Food, clothing & Shelter projects
• Self-sustainable projects
• Supporting orphans
• UK projects
How is Creams Foundation funded?
Creams Foundation is funded through a number of mechanisms:
• Direct annual donation from Creams Cafe
• Store Fundraising activities
• Individual team member fundraising outside of stores (i.e. sponsored walks)
• Adhoc customer donations
• Payroll Giving contributions
• Cause related marketing activity
• Donations from partner organisations and suppliers